PRE PURCHASE INSPECTION:
We can arrange for a Pre-purchase Timber Pest Inspection to be conduced so that you can make an informed decision in relation to Active Termites, Termite Damage, Fungal Decay, Safety Hazards relating to Timber Pests and their Damage, Moisture Issues, Termite Management Programmes, Conducive Conditions relating to Timber Pest Attack and Timber Borers.
Why do you need a Pre-purchase Timber Pest Inspection:
Buying a new home is one of the most important decisions that you will make, apart from the huge outlay,when you find the home for you it becomes very personal, therefore it is very important to enlist someone professional with the knowledge that you can rely on to deliver the best results.
- If you are thinking of buying a new home or an investment property it is imperative to have an expert look at your investment.
- We have the knowledge, experience and background to be able to advise you
- Our technicians all hold a Certificate III in Pest Management – Technical
- If you have any concerns or issues we will take the time to discuss our findings with you
- Our reports are very extensive and include photos
- We conduct a Thermal Imaging Inspection with all our Pre-purchase Timber Pest Inspections
- You will receive your Pre-purchase Timber Pest Inspection Report by 7.30am (the next day) via email – hard copies are mailed out on request
- We will work with you to make your dream a reality
How to book a Timber Pest Inspection
- Call the office on 49343262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We discuss your needs and options
- We will send you an Inspection Agreement – which gives you an understanding of what is done during an inspection and outlines the limitations. It is important that you read the Agreement. We will require this agreement to be signed and returned prior to us conducting the inspection.
- We can arrange access with the Real Estate Agent or Owner.
- We can also arrange to have a building Inspection conducted by an independent Building Inspector. (Time permitting at the same time as the Timber Pest Inspection)
- The inspection is carried out in accord with Australian Standard AS 4349.3-2010 Inspection of buildings Part 3: Timber pest inspections.
- Payment is required prior to delivery of the report
- Your report is emailed to you by 7.30am the next morning – a hard copy will be mailed out on request.
- This will take approximately 2 hours
- If you would like to be present at the inspection that is fine, please let us know prior – it is important to allow the inspector enough time first to conduct the inspection prior to you attending so that he can relay his findings to you.
After you receive the Inspection
This report is produced for you and it is important that you understand the contents – we recommend that you take the time to read the report and if there are any issues or concerns that you have, please contact the Inspector (mobile or office numbers are attached) to discuss these matters. We have the experience to walk you through the inspection, so that your decision is based on an informed opinion. Most issues that arise can usually be resolved by some form of negotiation. It may be as simple as gaining access to a concealed area or conducting an invasive inspection to give you the peace of mind and confidence to make the right decision.