Cockroaches have been present on earth for over 300 million years. They are the most common pest of house and restaurants throughout Australia. Many human diseases have been found on the bodies of Cockroaches. These include organisms which cause food poisoning, gastroenteritis, hepatitis and tuberculosis. The pest species of cockroaches eat a wide range of foods so that most domestic situations are attractive to them. Crumbs, dried liquids on carpets, hair and even starchy bindings of books ensure their survival. While some species of cockroaches can fly, most dispersal occurs through the transport of food, food cartons and other goods.
Our technicians have undertaken extensive training in the treatment of cockroaches and are able to tailor a treatment plan for you. This treatment plan combinded with some Integrated Pest Management Procedures that you can implement such as:
- Eliminate all food particles, mainly in the kitchen and cupboards, by using a vacuum cleaner on a regular basis.
- Store food in a sealed containers, rather than partially opened bags.
- Place waste in the garbage can in sealed bags.
- Inspect all food containers prior to storage.
- Fill and seal all cracks and crevices in cupboards and walls around all food preparation and storage areas.
By doing this it will ensure that your premises will remain Cockroach free for at least 12 months or WE WILL BE BACK.